Editor: SecuriTask 2005 monitor and prevents task execution before they are
loaded by the system. You can also :
Manage lists of allowed or blocked programs.
Repair an infected computer with only one reboot by blocking
malicious or useless programs.
Lock services creation and modification
Monitor Internet Explorer for DLL loading to prevent all
unwanted toolbar (adware)
2 modes : interactive mode ask you just before each process
creation instead of secure mode which only allow execution
of trusted programs (the best way for network administrators
to prevent unwanted usage of computer...)
- Low level monitoring (kernel)
- Filtered extension :
*.COM *.EXE *.PIF *.SCR *.BAT *.CMD *.VBS *.VBE *.JS *.JSE *.WSF
*.WSH and more...
- Locks Services creation and modification.
- Monitors and intercepts tasks launched by user or by system.
- Monitors and blocks process execution initiated by another allowed
- Blocks execution before process creation (instead of other security
programs which kill the task once the system has launched it).
- Monitors Internet Explorer extension loading to prevent ad-ware or
- Password protected in secure mode. (for Network Administrator)
- Uninstallation protected with password.
- Choice of two languages (French or English)
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in SecuriTask 2005
Release notes are not available currently.
No additional system requirements.